FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Fundamentals of Data Engineering
Receive a free digital edition courtesy of the streaming data experts at Redpanda
With this practical book, you'll learn how to plan and build systems to serve the needs of your organization and your customers by evaluating the best technologies available through the framework of the data engineering lifecycle.
You will learn how to stitch together a variety of cloud technologies to serve the needs of downstream data consumers. You will also understand how to apply the concepts of data generation, ingestion, orchestration, transformation, storage, and governance that are critical in any data environment.
The Fundamentals of Data Engineering will help you:
- Get a concise overview of the entire data engineering landscape
- Assess data engineering problems using an end-to-end framework of best practices
- Cut through marketing hype when choosing data technologies, architecture, and processes
- Use the data engineering lifecycle to design and build a robust architecture
- Incorporate data governance and security across the data engineering lifecycle
Share with the world