Working with Redpanda
- Americas: 9:00am PST | 12:00pm EST or
- EMEA: 1:00pm GMT
Interactive session on Redpanda best practices
This streamcast is for those looking for techniques, tips and tricks for best use of our Redpanda streaming data engine. Our Solutions Architects will walk you through how to get fully up and running on Redpanda.
We will discuss how best to configure Redpanda, all the way down to best practices when configuring topics, producers, and consumers. We will also cover replication and high availability in Redpanda, with a specific focus on the benefits that come from Redpanda’s implementation of Raft.
This session will cover:
- Brief overview of Redpanda
- Deployment modes and cluster configuration
- Patterns for resiliency and durability
- Topic configuration best practices
- Producer and consumer configurations
Director, Partnerships + Alliances
Principal Solutions Engineer
Sr. Developer Advocate
Share with the world